University Hospital Basel (USB) is offering a 12 – 24 months fellowship in Cardiothoracic Radiology. Fellows will be involved in research projects at USB such as cardiovascular MRI
- Ongoing European multicenter trial in aortic strain/distensibility and pulse wave velocity
- Collagen imaging of the heart for non-contrast-enhanced imaging of myocardial scar with ultrashort TE
- Fourier-deconvolution for non-contrast-enhanced perfusion imaging of the heart; Self-ECG/Respiratory-gating 3D-Cine pulmonary MRI
- Diffusion weighted imaging of thoracic masses
- Pulmonary function with Fourier deconvolution
Depending on German language skills, the fellow may also be involved in the clinical routine.
Candidates should have (almost) completed their residency training in Radiology. The fellowship will be fully funded by USB. Successfully completed research projects are encouraged to be presented at scientific meetings such as RSNA or SCMR with travel/accommodation expenses covered by USB.
For further information contact our ambassador in Zagreb, Dr. Maja Hrabak-Paar or the Program Director in Basel, Prof. Jens Bremerich.