Tečaj Digitalna tomosinteza u svakodnevnoj kliničkoj praksi održat će se u KB Dubrava, Av.Gojka Šuška 6, Zagreb 1. i 2. veljače 2019. godine. Voditelji tečaja su Prof. dr. sc. Boris Brkljačić i Aron J. Belfer, md.
This full day workshop is designed for participants which are confirmed readers of mammography images. The workshop will cover the semiology of Tomosynthesis with synthesized 2D in depth to ensure a good understanding and build the basis for a series of sessions gradually increasing the participants confidence in effective reading of Tomosynthesis with synthesized 2D. The program including a total of over 60 Tomosynthesis cases to ensure a thorough learning experience.
08h30 Registration, Welcome & Coffee
09h00 Introduction to breast imaging and the needs for Tomosynthesis – Prof. Boris Brkljacic
09h30 Workshop objectives and practical considerations – Dr Aron Belfer
09h45 Workstation introduction followed by the semiology of Tomosynthesis and Synthetic 2D – Dr Aron Belfer (~10 cases)
- Supervised case training with a case set grouped into sessions of key feature(s).
- Each case will have interactive description of teaching points followed by a group discussion
11h15 Self-assessment session #1 – Dr Aron Belfer (~30 cases)
- Participant will read batches of approximately 10 cases scoring these cases using a scoring sheet provided
- Following each batch the cases will be discussed one by one with emphasis on the teaching points for the case
13h30 Self-assessment session #2 Dr Aron Belfer (~30 cases)
- Participant will read batches of approximately 10 cases scoring these cases using a scoring sheet provided with a reduced amount of time per case
- Following each batch the cases will be discussed to help the participants improve reading process and possible strategies (tips & tricks) will be discussed
15h30 Integration of Tomosynthesis in daily clinical practice. Assist. prof. Maja Prutki
- Presentation and discussion of selected clinical cases (other imaging modalities, pathology, treatment, clinical outcome follow-up)
16h00 Presentation of published data for Tomosynthesis in screening. Assist. prof. Gordana Ivanac
16h30 The use of Tomosyntheis in today’s situation and in the future- Dr Ivana Kralik, MPhys (Q&A – Evaluation)
17h00 End of day – Closing
Više informacije možete pročitati ovdje.